Saturday, June 18, 2011

I the sinner... he the king

I the sinner... he the king

full of pride and contempt
I the sinner... he the king

in darkness I walked, to the darkness I fell
I the sinner... he the king

reckless and lost, beaten and tossed
I the sinner... he the king

refusing his help, denying my need
I the sinner... he the king

failing over and over again
I the sinner... he the king

spat on his face, turned my back on grace
I the sinner... he the king

cheering his sentence, no thought of repentance
I the sinner... he the king

watching him die, to the father he cried
I the sinner... he the king

bearing my shame, clearing my name
I the sinner... he the king

rising the third day, all the world to save
I the sinner... he the king

Grace unmeasured, Love undeserved
i the saved... by Christ my King

No comments:

Post a Comment