Monday, April 18, 2011

First

Welcome! This blog is a place for me to put my thoughts on paper (if you will). I'm a follower of Jesus, but it's been a long time coming (yet not so long). I thought I "got it", until I started asking a lot of questions about life and its beginnings and other philosophical-like questions. For a little over a year I searched for answers. Some were found. Many were not. Long story short, God granted me a keen awareness of His Love. It was all around me the whole time. I still have questions occasionally. Those questions will be presented here along with my thoughts on them. I may also lay out questions I've asked in the past and reflect on them and where I am now on the matter. I'll also be sharing any thoughts I feel are prompted or inspired by the Spirit, which speaks ever so loudly when you listen. Welp! Stick around if you wish. I'll be stopping by more often than not hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment